- An economist is a person who figures out tomorrow why the things that were predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
- Economists now say we move in cycles instead of running in circles. It may sound better, but it means the same thing.
- An economist can tell you what to do with your money after you've done something else with it.
- Economists talk about things they don't understand while trying to make you think it's your fault.
- Economists are uncertain about the future and hazy about the present.
- God created economists to make weathermen look good.
Click -- Finlay's Funnies -- to return to main index page.